The word Bugyal means Meadow and Dayara is one of the lead contestants in being one of the most beautiful high altitude meadows in India. At a height of 3300 meters, it’s neither too high and nor too low. Vast grasslands pimpled with small lakes give this place a beauty of its own. In winters Dayara transforms into a beautiful Skiing destination.
Suitable for trekking all year round (apart from monsoons) Dayara offers beautiful views, gentle slopes, and beautiful forests which in overall a package hard to ignore
- Verified tour Operator
- Complementary Meals
- Expert Guides
- Maximum Altitude: 3810m/12500feet
- Full refund on Cancellation.
Activities Involved in the Event
- All Meals during Trek
- Complementary Dinner on Day 1
- Complementary Breakfast on Day 3
- Accommodation in Tents during trek.
- All Transportation by Pvt Vehicles (Non Ac).
- All entry fees and guide charges.
- Accommodation in hotels and tents on twin/ Triple sharing basis.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- Nutritious and wholesome veg meals.
- Permits and Camping Charges.
- All Technical and common Equipment (tents etc.)
- First aid and medical kit
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses).
- Services of guides, cooks, helpers, porter/mule for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls and alcoholic drinks.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Any claims due to natural calamity such as landslide/Road blockage.
- The Tour involves religious surroundings service of alcohol and non-veg food will not be permitted at certain places.
- Stay and food in Dehradun.
- Food during transit.
- Porters/mules for carrying personal luggage will be charged extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Things to Carry
- Valid photo ID proof
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
- Windproof jacket, Raincoat / Poncho
- Thermal inner wear
- Comfortable Trekking / Hiking Shoes with a thick sole
- Socks and undergarments
- Woollen cap, gloves
- Cap / Hat
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, light towel
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Drinking water bottle
- Energy bars & drinks and chocolates
- Several packs of Electrolyte Powder
- Small water proof bag to carry valuables
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Swiss army knife
- Power-banks for phone charging
- Personal medical kit
Dehradun to Barnala Tal via Barsu (190 km, 7-8 hrs, 4 kms trek)
- We board cabs from the Dehradun and move towards one of the most beautiful Himalayan villages of Barsu.
- Barsu to Barnala which is our first camping destination is moderate trail of 4 km which generally takes around 3 hrs. The first hour of trek is on a clearly marked trail after which we enter the forest. The campsite is a little below the lake at Barnala.
- Meals: Dinner.
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in Tents.
Barnala Tal to Dayara Bugyal (5 Km, 3-4 hrs)
- After breakfast we start our trek to Dayara Bugyal. We pass through the beautiful landscape, deodar and oak forest and at the end we can see vast beautiful and high alpine meadow of Dayara Bugyal. You can view some of the majestic peaks like Rudregaira, Gangotri, Jaonli, Black peak, Bandarpunch etc.
- Have dinner and spend the night in Camping Tents.
- Meals: All meals.
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in tents.
Dayara Bugyal to Barsu and drive to Dehradun (190 km, 7-8 hrs)
- Trip ends after breakfast we trek downhill from Dayara Bugyal to Barnala Tal and board our cabs from Barsu and reach Dehradun by evening.
- Meals: Breakfast.