Great Himalayan National Park was inscribed on the World Heritage List in the year 2014 for its outstanding significance in Biodiversity Conservation. The park has over 1,000 plant species, many medicinal herbs, 31 species of mammals, 209 species of birds, amphibians, reptiles, and insects.
The staff at GHNP are very dedicated and participates in various programmes to conserve its environment ensuring the survival of rare species so that the park’s flora, fauna, and terrain thrives into the future.
There are four valleys at GHNP i.e. Parvati Valley, Jiwa Nal Valley, Tirthan Valley and Sainj Valley which are named after the rivers that originate in the park. We will be trekking to Rolla from Gushaini along the Tirthan River where you can enjoy the beauty of lush green forests, vast meadows, pristine glaciers and soaring peaks. You can also enjoy activities such as bird watching, wildlife photography while taking a gentle walk into the ecozone of the Great Himalayan National Park.
- Verified tour Operator
- Group Size: 10-15
- Complementary Meals
- Expert Guides
- Maximum Altitude: 6900 feet
- Full refund on Cancellation.
Activities Involved in the Event
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Photography
- 5 Meals (2 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Dinner)
- Evening Tea and soup
- Accommodation in Tents during trek.
- All entry fees and guide charges.
- Accommodation in tents on twin/ Triple sharing basis.
- 5 Meals (2 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Dinner + Tea n Soup) all Veg.
- Transit Room on the day of arrival in Gushaini for freshen-up.
- Cloakroom to leave any extra stuff at Gushaini.
- Transit Room on Day2 when you come back to Gushaini.
- Camping Near GHNP Gate.
- Gear (Sticks + Ponchu + SnowGaiters + DayBags + Tent + Sleeping Bag + Matts + Lights).
- Certified Guide + Support Staff.
- First aid and medical kit.
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls and alcoholic drinks.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Any claims due to natural calamity such as landslide/Road blockage.
- The Tour involves religious surroundings service of alcohol and non-veg food will not be permitted at certain places.
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water.
- Porters/mules for carrying personal luggage will be charged extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Things to Carry
- Valid photo ID proof
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
- Comfortable Trekking / Hiking Shoes with a thick sole
- Cap / Hat
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, light towel
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Drinking water bottle
- Energy bars & drinks and chocolates
- Small water proof bag to carry valuables
- Power-banks for phone charging
- Personal medical kit
Arrival at Gushaini and Trek to Rolla (6900 feet / 8 KMS )
- Arrival at Tirthan / Gushaini and Check in at our Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Trekking to Rolla in Great Himalayan National Park (8kms).
- Packed Lunch and snack pack for trekking.
- Dinner and Camping at Rolla in GNHP.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in Tents.
Sightseeing in Tirthan Valley and Departure
- Breakfast at Rolla in GHNP.
- Trek back to Gushaini with Snack Pack.
- Lunch at the Hotel.
- A round of site seeing in Tirthan valley.
- Luggage collection and departure.
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch.
- Accommodation in Tents during trek.
- Trekking, Camping, Sightseeing.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Day 1.
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2.
- Each participant has to fill-up a indemnity form on arrival.
- Bonfire has been banned on all treks by the forest department, we don’t promise the availabity of bonfire.
- Prices during Diwali, Christmas and New Year are comparatively high. Please contact us before booking.
- For Cancellation or Refund please see our Cancellation Policy.