All age group
Experience the Kumaoni style home stays and serene village beauty at the Jim Corbett Heritage Village which is managed by local village community and provides a unique experience of perfect Kumaoni village experience. Covering a distance of 3 km this trail will give you delightful experience of Kumaoni people lifestyle and culture.
At Kaladhungi Nahar Trail you can visit canal, ghats , panchakki (water driven flour mills) , farm yard, iron foundry and jungle studio. It was built by then kumaon commissioner Henry Ramsay, is an amazing engineering marvel with a stretch of over 8 km and irrigates 20 villages. It goes underground at some places while it actually flows like a stream.
Corbett fall is located at Nayagaon which is 5 km from Choti Haldwani by road. This waterfall is about 10 meters high and attract tourists by its amazing view. A 3km walk from Choti Haldwani accompanied by nature guide can also lead to this fall. Visitors will experience Bird watching along the trail which is mesmerizing and living dream. You can track woodpecker, kingfisher, barn owl, Himalayan black bulbul etc. This trail is paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers. Walk passes through khair, sheesam and teak forest.
- Verified tour Operator
- Complementary Meals
- Expert Guides
- Full refund on Cancellation.
Activities Involved in the Event
- Heritage Walk
- Bird Watching
- Corbett Museum Visit
- Folk Dance & Music
- Jungle Safari to Jim Corbett Park
- All Meals on Day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Accommodation in Homestay/Guesthouse.
- All Transportation by Pvt Vehicles (Non Ac).
- All entry fees and guide charges.
- Accommodation in Homestay/Guesthouse on twin/ Triple sharing basis.
- Nutritious and wholesome veg meals.
- First aid and medical kit
- Services of an expert Guide.
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls and alcoholic drinks.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Any claims due to natural calamity such as landslide/Road blockage.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Things to Carry
- Valid photo ID proof
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
- Windproof jacket, Raincoat / Poncho
- Thermal inner wear
- Comfortable Trekking / Hiking Shoes with a thick sole
- Socks and undergarments
- Woollen cap, gloves
- Cap / Hat
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, light towel
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Drinking water bottle
- Energy bars & drinks and chocolates
- Several packs of Electrolyte Powder
- Small water proof bag to carry valuables
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Swiss army knife
- Power-banks for phone charging
- Personal medical kit
Corbett Museum Visit, Jungle Walk to Waterfall & Bird Watching
- Reach Haldwani by 06:30 AM. Our cabs will be ready to pick you up.
- Enjoy the 45 minutes drive to Choti Haldwani.
- Check in to your Home stay, freshen up and get ready for hot & delicious breakfast.
- At 9:30 AM we will start our Heritage walk to Corbett Museum and then to Waterfall.
- Pahadi style Lunch at 02:00 PM in Home stay.
- After lunch get ready with your cameras as we head for a jungle trek for Bird Watching tour.
- Return to Home stay for evening tea & snacks.
- At 07:00 PM enjoy Bonfire with Folk Music and Dance.
- Pahadi dishes will be served hot for Dinner.
- Overnight stay in Home stays.
- Meals: All Meals.
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in Home stay.
Jungle Safari to Jim Corbett Park
- Rise early for Morning tea and snacks.
- At 08:00 AM breakfast will be served.
- After breakfast we will depart for adventurous Jungle Safari to Jim Corbett Park
- Get ready with your cameras as we can see different wild animals.
- The beautiful tour ends here. Our cabs will drop you to the Haldwani Bus stand by evening.
- Meals: Breakfast.
- Transportation from Haldwani to Haldwani.
- This price is applicable for a group of minimum 6 persons.
- Accommodation in Home stay.
- Heritage Walk, Bird Watching, Sightseeing, Corbett Museum Visit, Folk Dance & Music and Jungle Safari to Jim Corbett Park.
- Each participant has to fill-up an indemnity form on arrival.
- Prices during Diwali, Christmas and New Year are comparatively high. Please contact us before booking.
- For Cancellation or Refund please see our Cancellation Policy.