Naag Tibba (9915 Feet) also known as the serpent’s peak is probably the best beginners trek due to its proximity from the major cities and easy challenge which it gives you. The trek goes through the beautiful forest and the summit provides you with the excellent view of the Indian Himalayas.
It presents stunning views of Bandarpoonch peak, the Gangotri group of peaks, Kedarnath peak in the north and the Doon valley.
For those who want to climb till 10000 feet, walk through forests and enjoy everything Himalayan camping has to offer without spending too much time and energy.
Naag Tibba is also a great way to familiarize yourself with the hills and prepare yourself for longer Himalayan treks.
- Verified tour Operator
- Group Size: 10
- Complementary Meals
- Expert Guides
- Maximum Altitude: 3022m / 9915feet
- Full refund on Cancellation.
Activities Involved in the Event
- All Meals during Trek
- Accommodation in Tents/Homestay during trek.
- All Transportation by Pvt Vehicles (Non Ac).
- All entry fees and guide charges.
- Accommodation in tents on twin/ Triple sharing basis.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- Nutritious and wholesome veg meals.
- Permits and Camping Charges.
- All Technical and common Equipment (tents etc.)
- First aid and medical kit
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses).
- Services of guides, cooks, helpers, porter/mule for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls and alcoholic drinks.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Any claims due to natural calamity such as landslide/Road blockage.
- The Tour involves religious surroundings service of alcohol and non-veg food will not be permitted at certain places.
- Stay and food in Mussoorie/Dehradun.
- Food during transit.
- Porters/mules for carrying personal luggage will be charged extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Things to Carry
- Valid photo ID proof
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
- Windproof jacket, Raincoat / Poncho
- Thermal inner wear
- Comfortable Trekking / Hiking Shoes with a thick sole
- Socks and undergarments
- Woollen cap, gloves
- Cap / Hat
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, light towel
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Drinking water bottle
- Energy bars & drinks and chocolates
- Several packs of Electrolyte Powder
- Small water proof bag to carry valuables
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Swiss army knife
- Power-banks for phone charging
- Personal medical kit
Dehradun To Pantwari (95kms Drive) and 6kms Trek to Campsite
- We begin the day early from Dehradun towards Pantwari the road head for the trek. From Pantwari our trekking trail rises beyond the farms and enters wild territory. We reach our camping ground by evening to enjoy the sunset over the hill spurs.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in tents.
Trek From Campsite to Nagtibba Top 6Kms and Back To Pantwari 9Kms.
- We start the second day post breakfast and climb to the Nag Devta Temple. The Nag Tibba ridge rises further up and is another 2 hours hike ahead. After admiring the Nag Tibba summit we follow the trail back to our campsite and after lunch head down to Pantwari village. The trek down is easy and fast and can be covered in a couple of hours. We then proceed onwards to Dehradun by our transport.
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch.