Billing is known over the world for having best Paragliding location and world level competition every year, The Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Himachal Pradesh organizes the ‘Para Gliding Pre world Cup’ at Billing- Bir in the month of October. It is also ‘the place’ for Hang gliding and Para Sailing.
Relax and rejuvenate yourself with this nature blessed tour package of Bir, a 3 days tour including Paragliding, Trekking, and Camping.An all-in-one adventure tour package specially made for those who are looking for adventure and have less time for their holidays.
Activities Involved in the Event
- No Meals
- No Accommodation
- Local transportation to Billing Valley.
- One Paragliding Tandem ride from Billing. (2400 meters height, 20-30 minutes)
- Any air or train fare before and after the tour.
- Transportation of any kind other than mentioned above.
- Main meals at the hotel or any other place.
- Insurance of any kind (personal, medical, accidental etc).
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, phone bill, tips etc.
- Emergency evacuation charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes & footwear
- Dry-fit clothes for water based activities
- Sports Shoes
- Personal medicine kit(if any)
- Lip Balm
For Cancellation or Refund please see our Cancellation Policy.
Arive at Bir and welcome by our team
- Arrival at Bir met and transfer to hotel for fresh. Drive to Billing valley, enjoy Paragliding Tandem rides from Billing and landing at chougan. Visit Bir monastery, shop at Bir market and afternoon depart to your onward journey with sweet memories of this trip.
- Meals: No Meals.
- Accommodation: No Accommodation.
- Tandem Paragliding.
- No Accomodation Included.
- No Meals Included.
- Customization options available.
- If the weather is not suitable for Paragliding, in that case, the Paragliding will be conducted on next day. You can either stay overnight at our camps (which will be chargeable and food will also be provided) or at any other place of your choice. No refund will be done.
- Prices during Diwali, Christmas and New Year are comparatively high. Please contact us before booking.
- For Cancellation or Refund please see our Cancellation Policy.