Paragliding and Camping in Billing Valley is the best Weekend Getaway for the adventure lovers. The charming Indian town of Bir is known worldwide as a destination for eco-tourism and meditation studies and is praised by visitors from all corners of the earth for its natural beauty.
Activities Involved in the Event
- Lunch & Dinner on Day 1
- Morning Hot Tea with cookies on Day 2
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Night stay in Tents at Billing.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the tent.
- Lunch, Dinner, and Breakfast.
- Local transportation.
- One Paragliding Tandem ride from Billing. (2400 meters height)
- Any air or train fare before and after the tour.
- Transportation of any kind other than mentioned above.
- Main meals at the hotel or any other place other than on the trek.
- Insurance of any kind (personal, medical, accidental etc).
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, phone bill, tips etc.
- Emergency evacuation charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes & footwear
- Dry-fit clothes for water based activities
- Sports Shoes
- Personal medicine kit(if any)
- Lip Balm
For Cancellation or Refund please see our Cancellation Policy.
Arive at Bir and welcome by our team
- Arrival at Bir met and transfer to hotel for fresh. After Lunch drive to Billing valley (World famous Paragliding take off point) Dinner with Bonfire and night stay in the camp at Billing.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner.
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in Tents.
Tandem Paragliding and departure
- In the morning wake up call with tea & view of sunrise. After Breakfast enjoy Paragliding Tandem rides from Billing and landing at chougan. Visit Bir monastery, shop at Bir market and afternoon depart to your onward journey with sweet memories of this weekend trip.
- Meals: Morning Tea & Breakfast.
- Paragliding & Camping.
- Accomodation in Tents.
- Meals Included.
- Customization options available.
- If the weather is not suitable for Paragliding, in that case, the Paragliding will be conducted on next day. You can either stay overnight at our camps (which will be chargeable and food will also be provided) or at any other place of your choice. No refund will be done.
- Prices during Diwali, Christmas and New Year are comparatively high. Please contact us before booking.
- For Cancellation or Refund please see our Cancellation Policy.