Serolsar Lake presents a breathtaking view to people who trek up to the destination, making their efforts seem worthwhile. Situated amidst dense oak and pine forests at a height of 3140m above sea level, a camping package at the Lake offers a perfect weekend getaway option for people seeking a refreshing break from the noise and pollution of the cities.
The lake’s crystal clear waters reflect the beauty of the surroundings in a perfect manner. This proves extremely rewarding and soothing for the trekkers who reach the Lake after having traversed through the dense forest trail. During the walk to reach the destination, the participants also get to enjoy a mesmerizing view of the lush green surroundings and the majestic mountains standing tall on all sides.
- Verified tour Operator
- Group Size: 10-15
- Complementary Meals
- Expert Guides
- Maximum Altitude: 10200 feet
- Full refund on Cancellation.
Activities Involved in the Event
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Evening Tea and soup
- Accommodation in Tents during trek.
- All entry fees and guide charges.
- Accommodation in tents on twin/ Triple sharing basis.
- 5 Meals (2 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Dinner + Tea n Soup) all Veg.
- Transit Room on the day of arrival in Panarsa for freshen-up.
- Cloakroom to leave any extra stuff at Panarsa.
- Transit Room on Day2 when you come back to Panarsa.
- Camping at Serolsar Lake.
- Bonfire at Serolsar Lake
- Gear (Sticks + Ponchu + SnowGaiters + DayBags + Tent + Sleeping Bag + Matts + Lights).
- Certified Guide + Support Staff.
- First aid and medical kit.
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls and alcoholic drinks.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Any claims due to natural calamity such as landslide/Road blockage.
- The Tour involves religious surroundings service of alcohol and non-veg food will not be permitted at certain places.
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water.
- Porters/mules for carrying personal luggage will be charged extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Things to Carry
- Valid photo ID proof
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
- Comfortable Trekking / Hiking Shoes with a thick sole
- Cap / Hat
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, light towel
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Drinking water bottle
- Energy bars & drinks and chocolates
- Small water proof bag to carry valuables
- Power-banks for phone charging
- Personal medical kit
Trek to Serolsar Lake
- Arrive in Panarsa and check-in into our Homestay for freshen up.
- After Breakfast, transfer to Jalori by Taxi (50kms).
- Trekking to Serolsar Lake is around 5 Kms, packed lunch can be done during the trek.
- Most part of the trek is through lush green surroundings and the majestic mountains standing tall on all sides.
- Floating Island on the lake will make you speechless for a moment. Spend some time at the lake & Capture the Himalayan Silhouette during sunset.
- Snacks + Dinner (Bonfire if possible / if Allowed). Camping under the Stars at Serolsar Lake (outside of the Fence)
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in tents.
Trek back to Jalori Pass
- Sunrise Photography with 360 panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas. Both sides of the Lake there are hillocks which you can climb to take bird-eye pics of the lake. From these hills you can have clear shots of the Himalayan Ranges.
- Breakfast at the Lake + Trek back to Jalori Pass (5km). Taxis will be available at Jalori for Transfer to Panarsa(50 Km).
- Lunch will be served at Panarsa HomeStay. More Photography at Panarsa as you walk along the riverside.
- There are Games (Fooseball, TT & other BoardGames) in the HomeStay which you can play till the Volvo arrives. Collect Luggage and Departure with sweet memories of the trek.
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch.
- Accommodation in Tents during trek.
- Trekking, Camping, Sightseeing.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Day 1.
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2.
- This price is applicable for a group of 5 people.
- Each participant has to fill-up a indemnity form on arrival.
- Bonfire has been banned on all treks by the forest department, we don’t promise the availabity of bonfire.
- Camping in the fenced area near the lake is also banned by the forest department, tents will be pitched away from the lake.
- In case of bad / windy weather, camping may not be possible, and you may be shifted to shared rooms / shacks at Prashar lake.
- Prices during Diwali, Christmas and New Year are comparatively high. Please contact us before booking.
- For Cancellation or Refund please see our Cancellation Policy.