Triund trek is one of the most popular trekking destination in Himachal Pradesh. Located at a distance of 10 Kms from Mcleodganj. Triund has a spectacular view of Kangra valley and on the other side dhauladhar mountains.
- Verified tour Operator
- Group Size: 10
- Complementary Meals
- Expert Guides
- Maximum Altitude: 10990 feet
- Full refund on Cancellation.
Activities Involved in the Event
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Evening Tea
- Accommodation in Tents during trek.
- All entry fees and guide charges.
- Accommodation in tents on twin/ Triple sharing basis.
- Nutritious and wholesome veg meals.
- Permits and Camping Charges.
- All Technical and common Equipment (tents etc.)
- First aid and medical kit
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses).
- Services of guides, cooks, helpers, porter/mule for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls and alcoholic drinks.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Any claims due to natural calamity such as landslide/Road blockage.
- The Tour involves religious surroundings service of alcohol and non-veg food will not be permitted at certain places.
- Porters/mules for carrying personal luggage will be charged extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Things to Carry
- Valid photo ID proof
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
- Comfortable Trekking / Hiking Shoes with a thick sole
- Cap / Hat
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, light towel
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Drinking water bottle
- Energy bars & drinks and chocolates
- Small water proof bag to carry valuables
- Power-banks for phone charging
- Personal medical kit
Mcleodganj to Triund (9433 feet / 9 KM / 4 Hours)
- We begin the trek from Mcleodganj at 10:00 A.M. so report the base camp before time. During the trek we will walk through the beautiful deodar, oak and rhododendron forests and we can also see the Dhauladhar mountain ranges. We will reach Triund By 01:00 A.M. and this will be our campsite for the day. Enjoy the evening with tea and snacks.
- Meals: Lunch, Tea and Dinner
- Accommodation: Overnight stay in tents.
Triund to snowline and back to Mcleodganj
- We start the second day post breakfast and trek to snowline covering 4Kms one way.There is a small glacier which is called snowline. After admiring the scenic beauty and taking some pictures we trek all the way back to Mcleodganj.
- Meals: Breakfast.